Adapty March Updates: Home metrics, paywall and A/B tests duplication
April 6, 2022
It was a busy month for Adapty, we’ve released a lot of small fixes and made a huge progress in developing our next big features that are yet to come!
We’re getting closer to making the Home tab a dashboard for your app. Now you’ll find Revenue, MRR, Active Subscriptions and Active Trials on your Home tab. Keep an eye on your metrics!
Paywall and A/B tests duplication
Small but important UX improvement: now you can duplicate paywalls and A/B tests. You can modify products and payload after duplicating, so this way you save time on creating new paywalls and tests based on the already existing ones. Access this feature by 3-dot icon in your paywalls and A/B tests lists or on the edit page.
Now all your billing details are in one place!
Proceeds in A/B tests metrics
We recently added the Average Revenue Per Paying User metric in A/B tests. Now we’ve upgraded our metrics with Proceeds: revenue after Apple or Google cut.
Other fixes & improvements:
* Rounded values in charts
* Fixed Last month in date picker
* Improved UX of Paywall Edit page
* Added ability to remove users access level on lifetime purchases
* How to choose money-making keywords for your app
* How to improve app visibility and conversion in the App Store using promoted in-app purchases?