New things you can find in Adapty that we’ve made in July
Blog updates and podcasts
- StoreKit 2 — all you need to know. Including server-side implementation.
We’ve published two new episodes of the SubHub podcast with just awesome guests:
- Podcast #2 with Mikhail from Simple. Over $1M MRR, millions of users, tons of insides.
- Podcast #3 with Andrew from Flo. #1 app in health & fitness in the App Store, 140M users (!!!). Just insane
Listen on every platform.
If you like our podcast, please leave us a review and subscribe!
Revenue segmented by a charge number (period)
Get a deep understanding of whether your revenue comes from first charges or renewals. Estimate long-term payments and how stable your subscribers base is with our updated Revenue chart.
At the same time, we released a complimentary chart Subscriptions by Payments to help you get a quantitative representation of payments.
Google Small Business Program support
Don’t forget to apply for Google reduced tax (15% if you’re under $1M revenue per year). Tell us that you’re accepted and mark it in your Adapty App Settings. Yes, you can configure tax for each app. With such a mark Adapty will correctly calculate proceeds from your revenue.
Mobile SDK updates
- Full support for cross-grade subscriptions on Android.
- React Native SDK now supports Promo Campaigns.
- React Native SDK is now 2.5x less.
— Adapty team ❤️